Monday, May 9, 2011

Should you cut bangs?

Penelope's new bangs! Hot!
My clients often ask me whether I think they should cut bangs or not. My answers vary, depending on a few things. First, if you have a strong widow's peak, you are limited to the type of bangs you should get. Second, if you are not willing to spend a little time styling them in the morning, then forget it. Third, if you have a wrinkly forehead, and are unwilling to get botox, then bangs are a less expensive alternative to taking a few years off your look. Bangs are not a huge commitment, so it's worth a shot to try them out, if they don't work for you, you can brush them to the side or clip them till they grow out. Personally, I always have some type of bang, whether long and sweeping or shorter and choppy. In my onpinion, cutting bangs is an easy way to change up your look without spending a lot of money, and I'd give it a try if I were you!

1 comment:

  1. I did!! and it was an instant mini face lift!
    Love My bangs!!!

    ReplyDelete